Thursday, February 11, 2010

Selling Our Home

Kayden loves to take her shoes off in the car

Whew! It has been one crazy week!!!!

We met with our realtor last Thursday and I don't think we've sat down since! We have painted the "longhorn room," a nice neutral khaki color and decorated the whole thing. We have boxed up tons of boxes of toys and just junk and have been taking loads over to my Mom and Nick's parents houses. Yesterday while Kayden took her nap, I spackled holes in our bedroom walls, put together a storage unit and painted. I am exhausted! Everything is really coming together nicely though and I know that it will all be worth it in the end. I really do love this house (even more now that it is being fixed up so nicely), and I told Nick, that if we could just pick it up and movve it to another part of town and add a room or two onto it, I'd keep it! :)
New toy storage for Kayden's toys (Classy huh?!) :)
Kayden has been such a good girl through all this crazyness. She does so well playing independently now, and has been having such a fun time "helping" me around the house! She's finding all sorts of things to get into! :)

I took Kayden to the doctor yesterday, because I thought she had an ear infection, and it turns out that she didn't. She was a good girl though and got to "go pay" at Chick-fil-a afterwards. Everytime we get into the car, she says, "go pay!"
Waiting for the doctor
Not much else to report. We have been having to stay around the house a lot with the yucky weather, but then it's giving us more time to get stuff done around here! We've had a couple play dates this week, which Kayden really enjoys.

Talk to everyone next week! Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything is looking fabulous! I love the cute new toy storage bookcase! Where did you get it? I hope it sells fast and that you find something new and even better very quickly!

    ReplyDelete